Thanks to our Sponsors!
- Quip: Get your first refill free https://www.getquip.com/emilyshow
- Manscaped: Use code LawNerd to get 20% off and Free Shipping: https://www.manscaped.com
Week 5 of the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trial had many witnesses. It also had the bulk of Amber Heard’s case in chief. The stand-out moments were Amber Heard’s cross-examination by attorney Camille Vasquez. A very important part of this case is the time. Each side has 61 hours and 15 minutes to try their case. At the end of Week 5, Depp’s team had 10 more hours of time to finish presenting their case and rebuttal case. This case has been so interesting.
Connect With Me.
- Get the Members Only ‘I Have Thoughts’ Podcast https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
- Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
- Looking for my YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
- Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
- I share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker