Thank you to our Sponsor Manscaped!
Use code LawNerd to get 20% off and Free Shipping. Https://www.manscaped.com
We are now over a week out of the Oscars and the fallout from Will Smith slapping Chris Rock on stage isn’t over. From what happened to what the potential legal consequences are it’s time to break it down. Plus, if you were wondering about the difference between Assault and Battery, legally, I’ve got you.
If you’ve been following my coverage of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial you know that I was concerned about the motion for New Trial based on Juror 50’s failure to disclose his past experiences when directly asked on the questionnaire. However, the Judge found that Juror 50 testified credibly, that the failure to disclose was a mistake and not deliberate and that he was not biased against Maxwell and therefore would not have been struck for cause. For those reasons the Court denied the motion and reaffirmed that the sentencing will move forward.
- Will Packer GMA Interview https://youtu.be/n_GPil88PmM
- Heather McDonald Podcast https://youtu.be/eZYLow5Lnps
Connect With Me.
- Get the Members Only ‘I Have Thoughts Podcast https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
- Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
- Looking for my YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
- Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
- I share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker