Where is the line between behavior your employer can control and behavior that is none of their business? Today I am exploring two lawsuits centered around Financial Guru Dave Ramsey. Dave Ramsey’s company Ramsey Solutions is under fire for having a ‘cult-like workplace environment and firing a pregnant employee for a violation of the company’s righteous living policy.
- Former Dave Ramsey Employee Alleges ‘Cult-Like’ Environment in Lawsuit
- Dave Ramsey Keeps Offices Open After Staffer Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Dave Ramsey’s ‘Religious Cult’ Company Fired Worker for COVID Worries—Lawsuit
- Former employee sues Dave Ramsey’s company for alleged religious discrimination, ‘cult-like’ atmosphere
- Former employee suing Dave Ramsey speaks out for the first time
- A pregnant employee sued Dave Ramsey. Can her case stand up in court?
- Employees Have To Follow The Moral Code