A Huge Thank You to our sponsor!
- Manscaped 20% off and Free Shipping https://www.manscaped.com Code LawNerd
- Join the Law Nerd Community https://www.LawNerdsUnite.com
The Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard Trial Week 3 has concluded. Johnny Depp has finished his testimony and his case is rounding towards its close, the end of Depp’s testimony was powerful, “Tell the world, Johnny, tell them, I Johnny Depp, a man, I too am a victim of domestic violence”, Amber Heard. Depp responded, “I said ‘Yes, I am”. It was powerful testimony that will likely be remembered as the key piece of testimony from Week 3. But it wasn’t the only powerful testimony, Dr. Shannon Curry, forensic psychologist, testified to diagnosing Amber Heard with Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. We also got colorful testimony from Alejendaro Romero who testified about not seeing injuries on Heard, and how stressful the case has been for him then, finally, he vapped and drove off. This case has had some very interesting moments…are you watching?
- Link to Monty Python Witch Sketch https://youtu.be/yp_l5ntikaU
- Johnny Depp Playlist https://player.captivate.fm/collection/d1f54541-84b5-44e4-90d9-479b487958c5
- Johnny Depp Trial Coverage. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsbUyvZas7gKWqg9kHsVUYZ3amSMwoyk0
- Johnny Depp Trial Shorts https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pGyYaOMsJv1tlPNBgAG2Q/featured