Working from home sometimes seems like a dream, no commute, home with family or pets, and not always having to wear proper pants. But it comes with it’s own challenges. Remember working from home in the middle of a pandemic is not the same as choosing to work from home, or working for yourself. This episode I cover the best tips from myself and my friends who work from home.
Check Out My People!
- Samantha Munozwww.samanthamunoz.com/community
- Tara Boslerwww.tboslerwriting.com
- Valerie Friedlanderhttps://valeriefriedlander.com/quiz/
- Daniel Andersonhttps://theandersonbrand.com/work-with-us/
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- The Tech Video
- Square announces permanent work-from-home policy
- Silicone Valley Working From Home
- More big employers are talking about permanent work-from-home positions
- As companies shift to remote work, 30% of workers say they’re less productive at home
If you want me to cover a specific topic or story? Let me know! https://emilydbaker.com/podcast/
Come hang with me on social! I want to chat with you in the Get Legit Community Facebook Group !!